Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dismeeir: I swear, the orphanage attacked me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

Dismeeir: I swear, the orphanage attacked me! Empty
PostSubject: Dismeeir: I swear, the orphanage attacked me!   Dismeeir: I swear, the orphanage attacked me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:31 am

Well here I am, your (hopefully) friendly and helpful Guild Master, I play warlocks near religiously (but have a side affair with a low level paladin, shhhh don't tell my main) with an addiction to pvp and a penchant for killing critters and Night Elves.

If you have any questions about the guild, feel free to PM me and I promise not to bite your head off (much) so all up, enjoy your stay and i look forward to meeting you guys in game!
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

Dismeeir: I swear, the orphanage attacked me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismeeir: I swear, the orphanage attacked me!   Dismeeir: I swear, the orphanage attacked me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:44 am

Dismeeir wrote:
Well here I am, your (hopefully) friendly and helpful Guild Master, I play warlocks near religiously (but have a side affair with a low level paladin, shhhh don't tell my main) with an addiction to pvp and a penchant for killing critters and Night Elves.

If you have any questions about the guild, feel free to PM me and I promise not to bite your head off (much) so all up, enjoy your stay and i look forward to meeting you guys in game!

I like elves -.- (rams in with Feral charge before you cannibalize) and the orphanage didn't seem to give any details about the attack -.-

I'll get my description going in soon!
Back to top Go down

Dismeeir: I swear, the orphanage attacked me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting Polygon Team :: Fighting Polygon Team :: Introductions-
Jump to: