Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Empty
PostSubject: PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!   PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:09 pm

For those of you who have played alliance, you may have not so fond memories of 2 or 3 high level horde jumping about southshore killing quest givers and generally anything that moves.

My idea, is essentially, the same, but organised, efficient, and payback for the past 70 levels you've been ganked by alliance Razz

I want to have a group of us (thinking around 8 for southshore, and later 12 for menethil) to take control of the town. this means killing the quest givers, flight masters, keeping guard spawns covered and killing all alliance that may come our way.

As the topic stated, this is very much for entertainment alone, i doubt we'll get too much out of it any way else. But it will, however, be incredibly funny and make for some brilliant pictures/videos.

What do you guys think? Suggestions? changes? Like it or hate it? Tactics?
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

PostSubject: Re: PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!   PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:16 pm

Depends... is there a Level requirement? How about we just gank out thew people in West fall or Darkshore instead?

If lvl can adapt, I'll be there... if not, I'll do a plan so you can effectively own alliance ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PostSubject: Re: PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!   PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:22 am

I'd obviously prefer doing this with 70's, otherwise the alliance will simply call in their own 70's and no amount of strategising would help us.
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

PostSubject: Re: PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!   PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:31 am

Dismeeir wrote:
I'd obviously prefer doing this with 70's, otherwise the alliance will simply call in their own 70's and no amount of strategising would help us.

Of course strategizing would. Just hit, stealth and run!
Back to top Go down
Drad

PostSubject: Re: PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!   PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:23 am

haha thats true but if u cant stealth ur a gonna king
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PostSubject: Re: PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!   PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:41 am

"Of course strategizing would. Just hit, stealth and run!"

Varra, we arent going to hold a town by running T_T
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

PostSubject: Re: PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!   PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:06 am

Dismeeir wrote:
"Of course strategizing would. Just hit, stealth and run!"

Varra, we arent going to hold a town by running T_T

That was for the enemy lvl 70's... and I don't like violence(refers to the comic) and you seem to be like richard... (runs)
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PostSubject: Re: PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!   PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:54 am

We'll be 70, they'll be 70 roughly this translates to "the lock wins"
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

PostSubject: Re: PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!   PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:55 am

Dismeeir wrote:
We'll be 70, they'll be 70 roughly this translates to "the lock wins"

Curse you! Why can't your imp midgitize you!
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PostSubject: Re: PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!   PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:59 am

Well I didnt name it something derogatory, for one Razz
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

PostSubject: Re: PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!   PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:00 am

Dismeeir wrote:
Well I didnt name it something derogatory, for one Razz

True... but at least yo wood look good as an undead... am I am still reading the comics... I'll probably read them over and over agian... they are SO funny ^_^
Back to top Go down
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

PostSubject: Re: PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!   PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:58 am

70's are the way to go here. Ain't much i enjoy more than frustrating lowbie alliance =D
First things first though we need to hit 70...
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

PostSubject: Re: PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!   PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:34 am

AS for the actual group... If I can ever get in as a lvl 70 (a.k.a. if I ever get to 70) I would suggest to have at least 2~3 healers (1 being able to rez, one to off-rez) and about a tom of DPS/TANKS.

I can do both so... meh... just thinking ahead!
Back to top Go down
Cochis

Cochis

PostSubject: Re: PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!   PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:52 am

i agree, i can rez and inflict some serious dps pain...not to mention my dots of doom that will prevent anyone from running....

sadly, with yesterday as an example, i really think we need to wait til we hit 70 and get decent gear since that stupid spriest kept raping us yesterday and he was all alone...just imagine what 3 of them could do to a group of 60ish toons Shocked lol!

while lvling though i do think we should try and hit refuge point in Arathi or Darkshore or somewhere else, granted they can always call on 70s to kill us but hey, its all part of the fun Very Happy

lemme know what you guys think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!   PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP entertainment idea 1: Stakeout!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting Polygon Team :: Fighting Polygon Team :: Guild Events-
Jump to: