Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar)

Go down 
5 posters

Should we think of a guikd organizer add-on?
Sure, easier to access then forums!
Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar) Vote_lcap100%Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Another guild related add-on sounds better than Guild Calendar...
Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar) Vote_lcap0%Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Meh, I guess, bit it ain't necessary
Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar) Vote_lcap0%Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I just can't (stupid comp)
 0% [ 0 ]
NEVER! This can't be good!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar) Empty
PostSubject: Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar)   Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:55 am

Well, the title says it all. I was thinking of organizing events by using this nifty add-on, and wanted to see if it is possible for everyone to use it.

And I also wanted to know if it was a good idea(mostly asking the core of officers(mostly self proclaimed)) and if it would be possible.

Here is the link:
Guild Calendar Page

If not this one I think a guild organizer besides the forum would be nifty

Last edited by Nights on Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor Corrections)
Back to top Go down
Drad

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar)   Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:54 am

im up for it would be nice and easy king
Back to top Go down
Synnapsis

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar)   Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:19 pm

sounds really good, organisation makes for a great guild
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar)   Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:23 pm

So does guild activity, syn, welcome to the forums!

I'm currently looking into some addons, I promise this will be on of the first I get, I'm a bit of a Security buff though so I want to make sure that I'm not getting Addons that might make the forum exploitable. Bare with me on this, we'll have one soon!
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Nights

Nights

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar)   Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:38 pm

Dismeeir wrote:
So does guild activity, syn, welcome to the forums!

I'm currently looking into some addons, I promise this will be on of the first I get, I'm a bit of a Security buff though so I want to make sure that I'm not getting Addons that might make the forum exploitable. Bare with me on this, we'll have one soon!

Sorry for asking... but my brain gets like 5 different meanings from this post.

If it's about having empty forums because all events are planned in game... I can have a soluyion for that!

Kinda like we advertise in-game, and check out who would participate, yet have details and other important stuff here!

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar)   Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:45 am

I have no problem with this idea. It'll hopefully get more people involved in guild operations. Keep us posted on whether this goes ahead or not, ok?
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar)   Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:38 pm

you;d have to ask dis, but I think we are using it... but in a testing phase right now,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar)   Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another suggestion... mostly related to event planning (Guild Calendar)
Page 1 of 1