Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Anyone?

Go down 
+3
Dismeeir
Drad
Blinkdeath
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

Anime Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Anime Anyone?   Anime Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:50 am

Thought I'd ask to see if anyone is interested in some good anime.
...Currently watching/reading Death Note
Back to top Go down
Drad

Anime Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Anyone?   Anime Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:11 am

bleach king
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

Anime Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Anyone?   Anime Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:09 pm

Haha, Blink, not much of an introduction...

...I friggin LOVE Berserk!
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Synnapsis

Anime Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Anyone?   Anime Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:30 pm

Anime ftw

Read death note but still havent finished watching it. Bleach i would like to see more of sometime, only seen 63 eps.

Too much to start talking about, need something specific like what new series interested in or something.

Elfen Lied!!!!!

Thats all for now...
Back to top Go down
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

Anime Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Anyone?   Anime Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:08 pm

lol yeah my post was a little brief =D
Well I am somewhat of an anime fan so I might as well list a few animes that I've seen and enjoyed;
-Bleach (currently at ep.168, manga up to ch.320)
-Naruto(currently at ep.275, manga up to ch.398)
-Death Note(up to episode 28 at the moment)
-Gundam00/other Gundam series including SEED(first season)
-Avatar(one of the best I've seen, although not really an anime)
-Chrono Crusade(quite good)
-Samurai Champloo (not sure how i got into this one...)

The list goes on but i think those are the main ones. Bleach is a personal favorite and continues to get better with each passing episode(fillers aside). Not sure why I still watch Naruto (the manga is far superior). Death Note is a must watch for anyone who isn't completely incompetent and doesn't mind the subs. Gundam Series...well you either hate them or love it, personal opinion I guess. Everyone should watch Avatar:The Last Airbender because it's frankly that good and crime not to watch. I also recommend watching Princess Mononoke along with various other studio ghibli films. Ok I think that's about it then =D
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

Anime Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Anyone?   Anime Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:36 am

I kinda know a huge anime fan in rl,,, so I guess if he read most of those series... they are good to a point.

Any one here has Warcraft 3, the frozen throne with anime fight?
Back to top Go down
Hakutaku

Hakutaku

Anime Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Anyone?   Anime Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:25 am

Check out GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) for a really fun one. GTO currently ranks as my favorite. Just finished watching 'Samurai 7' which was initially appealing because its based on Kurasawa Akira's '7 Samurai.' It was fun to watch but (because I could directly compare it to the awesomeness of the origional) I found it wanting.

Other favorites Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Naruto, Bleach, Prince of Tennis, Avatar: the Last Airbender, Akira, Hayao Miyazaki films (especially Princess Mononoke), and others.
Back to top Go down
Sephico

Sephico

Anime Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Anyone?   Anime Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:15 pm

GTO was awesome back in the day, I thought Onizuka was so cool that I started smoking and going into shopping malls with my shirt open so everyone could see my budding 6 pac...yeah....bit of an overshare... as you can see I'm easily influenced and need boundaries. When my GF saw me smoking she slapped me so hard I almost swallowed the cigarette. Good times...good times.

Anyway if you're into Anime these days the current good ones are Macross Frontier of Macross fame and Code Geass R2. I've only been watching R2 off and on when I get a chance, it's ok, but series 1 which should still be scavenge-able somewhere on the internet was pretty awesome. The protagonist is pretty interesting in that you don't really know if he's a hero or not.

If you read manga check out Tenjo Tenge. Oh Great, the author is hands down my favorite manag artist, his drawing is pretty awesome. He also does another manga by the name of Air Gear but that was a little too shonen for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Anyone?   Anime Anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting Polygon Team :: General Chat :: Just About Anything-
Jump to: