Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigglebuns

Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa Empty
PostSubject: Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa   Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:59 pm

I guess its about time for me to take a minute and formally introduce myself.

I'm Dan, a single guy in my late 20's, and I live in Boston Massachusetts. I think I may be the only guy from the states in the guild, but hey just think of me as your typically drunk American Ambassador.

I am in my first weeks of playing Warcraft and my character Shaman Gigglebuns is my first attempt at a massively multi player game of any type.

Thanks again to everyone for being so helpful and welcoming to a Noob, so far its been fun. Let me know if there is every anything i can do to help out, or if you need a place to crash in Boston!

Cheers!

Dan (Gigglebuns)
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PostSubject: Re: Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa   Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:03 am

Welcome man, yeah we could tell this was your first time in an mmo of any kind, primarily because you didnt greet me and drad when we met you with "ZOMG 1 G PLZZZZZZZ" and you spoke in structured sentences Razz it's good to have you on board, can't wait to get questing with you, so that means you either level up really fast or I get my pally to your level. Thanks for your continuous donations to the GB btw, very helpful! Just remember to keep some for yourself. What are your profs?
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Gigglebuns

PostSubject: Re: Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa   Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:21 am

Thanks again for having me.

I really dont have much need for money yet in the game. I don't have a use any of the stuff that vendors sell, and I can't afford any of the cool stuff in the auction house even if I saved for years. I figure you were nice to me.. you can have it untilI need it.

I havnt picked up a profession yet in the game. I try to avoid working in real life.. why would I go to work in a computer game??

Are there any professions that teh guild needs, or one that is clearly more recommended than another?

Dan
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

PostSubject: Re: Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa   Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:25 am

Dismeeir wrote:
Welcome man, yeah we could tell this was your first time in an mmo of any kind, primarily because you didnt greet me and drad when we met you with "ZOMG 1 G PLZZZZZZZ" and you spoke in structured sentences Razz it's good to have you on board, can't wait to get questing with you, so that means you either level up really fast or I get my pally to your level. Thanks for your continuous donations to the GB btw, very helpful! Just remember to keep some for yourself. What are your profs?

AS dis said, Welcome to the guild and the forums! I don't agree with the knowing of this is your 1st MMO... but this is my second, so my sentences have some degree of stucture unlike other people. Good to see you are a thinking person and your arguments for prof's make sense! Can't wait to meet you in some events and more!

And dis... the ZOMG 1 G PLZZ greeting is kinda awkward to anyone! (Except special cases like you -.-)
Back to top Go down
Drad

PostSubject: Re: Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa   Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:02 am

yeah im gonna introduce myself as well. Hey all thanks for lating me in this sweet guild my name is Darko yeah i know u guys are thinking wtf is darko haha i get that a lot, but people call me BiG D im 19 years old with 2 broken legs at the moment i come from serbia but now i live in brisbane. My goel in life is to get big in the motoercross sports i have been riding now for 8 years and i am sponsored by kawasaki trying to make it big some day i also like freestyle riding and thats how you get your legs broken lol but yeah ill shut up now peace out king
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PostSubject: Re: Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa   Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:35 am

Kawasaki?! That's insane man, also serbia, that's awesome, Eastern Europe ftw (Polish)

also, GET YOUR OWN POST

Lazy bastard...
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Drad

PostSubject: Re: Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa   Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:51 am

thanx haha lol =P king
Back to top Go down
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

PostSubject: Re: Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa   Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:01 pm

Awesome accent's ftw! Seriously though welcome to the guild. Great to see someone other than Dis, Drad, Nights and Agro posting in the forums as well =D. As Dis said it'd be great to level together in the future. For your professions go with something simple and money making for now like mining/skinning. Anyway good to have you in the guild. Cya round.
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

PostSubject: Re: Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa   Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:37 pm

Blinkdeath wrote:
Awesome accent's ftw! Seriously though welcome to the guild. Great to see someone other than Dis, Drad, Nights and Agro posting in the forums as well =D. As Dis said it'd be great to level together in the future. For your professions go with something simple and money making for now like mining/skinning. Anyway good to have you in the guild. Cya round.

Forgot to add yourself as the forum posters!
Back to top Go down
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

PostSubject: Re: Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa   Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:59 am

Nights wrote:

Haha Very Happy
It's quite sad when you forget your own name. So, I declare myself a forum poster cheers
Thanks Niights Smile
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

PostSubject: Re: Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa   Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:03 pm

Blinkdeath wrote:
Nights wrote:

Haha Very Happy
It's quite sad when you forget your own name. So, I declare myself a forum poster cheers
Thanks Niights Smile

Declare yourself you must, as it can never be the other way! And like dis said, go make your own intro Drad! Having 2 broken legs is no excuse!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa   Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boston Accents are Wiiiiiiked Pissa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting Polygon Team :: Fighting Polygon Team :: Introductions-
Jump to: