Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorrel - IMA DROOOOOD!! lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorrel

Sorrel - IMA DROOOOOD!! lol Empty
PostSubject: Sorrel - IMA DROOOOOD!! lol   Sorrel - IMA DROOOOOD!! lol Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:00 am

sup ma names matt (aka Peach) im 20 turning 21 this year, i live n whangarei in New Zealand lol, bin jamming wow 4 2yrs now, i got a lvl 70 healadin Twisted Evil , a lvl 70 CC hunter geek n my Druid sorrel jocolor all on Barthalis, my proffesions r Herb n Alch lol! so if ya need a sum help gimme a yell n if im not busy ill giv ya a hand. sweeet!! PEACE!!
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel - IMA DROOOOOD!! lol   Sorrel - IMA DROOOOOD!! lol Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:03 am

Sorrel wrote:
sup ma names matt (aka Peach) im 20 turning 21 this year, i live n whangarei in New Zealand lol, bin jamming wow 4 2yrs now, i got a lvl 70 healadin Twisted Evil , a lvl 70 CC hunter geek n my Druid sorrel jocolor all on Barthalis, my proffesions r Herb n Alch lol! so if ya need a sum help gimme a yell n if im not busy ill giv ya a hand. sweeet!! PEACE!!

Oh my god... too... much... SLANG! Meh, had to. God was that hard to read. I will take a wild guess and say you are in the same age range as Dis. And you have a good taste, Druid FTW!
What spec is it? (I'll probably just search him out on the wow armory but meh) Go feral!

oh, and welcome to the guild ^_^ o.O amd peach makes me think of the princess peach geek (welcome to the forums too)

(I seriously have to rework that introduction of mine!)
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel - IMA DROOOOOD!! lol   Sorrel - IMA DROOOOOD!! lol Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:43 am

Duh, my age is partially fused with infinity, fool!

Welcome btw, make yourself at home on the forums, and I'll see you in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel - IMA DROOOOOD!! lol   Sorrel - IMA DROOOOOD!! lol Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:13 am

I don't want him in my house. How would you like it if I did not stop my chainsaw guy at your door. HE's ay your house!

Which, it seems is this forum (stares down your location)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel - IMA DROOOOOD!! lol   Sorrel - IMA DROOOOOD!! lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorrel - IMA DROOOOOD!! lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting Polygon Team :: Fighting Polygon Team :: Introductions-
Jump to: