Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Recruitment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

Guild Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Guild Recruitment   Guild Recruitment Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:10 am

OK I think we should set up a day where we all try to invite as many people as possible into the guild. Yes I mean anyone and everyone (that includes those from barrens). We need to bolster up our numbers and we can always weed out the idiots as we go. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

Guild Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment   Guild Recruitment Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:05 pm

Blinkdeath wrote:
OK I think we should set up a day where we all try to invite as many people as possible into the guild. Yes I mean anyone and everyone (that includes those from barrens). We need to bolster up our numbers and we can always weed out the idiots as we go. What do you guys think?

Dis will probably maul you, as his guild recruitment motto was "Recruit often, but not the idiots" I guess he wants less fighting as possible (if they start a fight while we aren't there(which with dis, is impossible) so. I kinda agree, but we still have to limit ourselves there.
Back to top Go down
Hakutaku

Hakutaku

Guild Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment   Guild Recruitment Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:09 am

What classes should we aim for the most? I know we have a lot of Shamen and Druids, but most are in the 30-50 range. Plus we have a lot of DPS classes. Should we try to target Tanks and Healers more? Maybe we could try running PUG's more with (hopefully) 2 of us in each run. Then we could meet more people and still represent the guild well. At the end of the run we can ask people we liked if they are interested in joining.
Back to top Go down
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

Guild Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment   Guild Recruitment Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:06 pm

I think that's a good point there hak. I definitely think we should give this a try since we really are short on tanks/healers.
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

Guild Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment   Guild Recruitment Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:10 pm

i guess a recruiting drive could be done, lets atleast keep it about level 50 though, and not that many at a time, i'd rather not have people loot the bank en masse Razz
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
therealcoffee

therealcoffee

Guild Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment   Guild Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:15 pm

LOL NOOOOO NOT PEOPLE from barrens they wont stop talking about chuck norris lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment   Guild Recruitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Recruitment
Page 1 of 1