Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid Rogue Moments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakutaku

Hakutaku

Stupid Rogue Moments Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Rogue Moments   Stupid Rogue Moments Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:01 am

Last night Blink and I were in a group running Blood Furnace. We had a Ret Pally tanking, a warlock, a rogue, Blink, and Me healing. The group was going great. The Pally knew how to tank and everyone was doing a good job supporting him except for the rogue. The stupid rogue kept pulling agro and dying.

The rogue was getting a bit frustrated cause he was dying alot and the rest of us were frustrated with him for dying. It took me a little while to figure out what the rogue was doing. The pally was LOS pulling alot and the rogue was attacking before the mobs had got to the pally and agro was established.

I had just switched from feral to Dreamstate spec (mostly balance with some resto. It seems to be a good hybrid heal/dps spec) so I was a bit rusty with the healing, was still wearing a couple pieces of feral gear, and was doing a decent job of healing the Paladin. With only 1 instant Hot and a 3.2 second big heal cast I couldn't keep the pally up and heal the rogue.

This isnt the first time that Ive had simmilar problems when grouping with a rogue. Leading me to believe that a good portion of rogues out there are in the same boat as all the huntards. Blink, if you remember the guys name. Post it so we can burn him in effigy.
Back to top Go down
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Rogue Moments   Stupid Rogue Moments Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:41 am

Haha yeah it was a great run last night. I think he died at least half a dozen times probably more. We did great considering we pretty much only had a 4 man team Very Happy. Damn I can't remember his name... I think it was Locignir or something like that, not sure though. Heals were great haku even with half of the feral gear.
Back to top Go down
Synnapsis

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Rogue Moments   Stupid Rogue Moments Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:42 pm

Rouges need to be careful in a group as stealthing to close, dpsing before agro can cause really bad turn outs.
A rouge in the hands of a noob player is a very dangerous combination indeed.
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Rogue Moments   Stupid Rogue Moments Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:13 pm

At my lvl, I out dps'ed many rogues with my feral druid, so it really depends on how the rogue plays. I get beat out in DPS in the odd run I tank or heal, but when I DPS, I rock the charts. Once , Me, a fury warrior (tank) and another feral druid took up 90% of the dmg... the other 9% were from the DPs mage o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Rogue Moments   Stupid Rogue Moments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Rogue Moments
Page 1 of 1