Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wierdest game lag ive ever had

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hakutaku

Hakutaku

Wierdest game lag ive ever had Empty
PostSubject: Wierdest game lag ive ever had   Wierdest game lag ive ever had Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:59 am

So last night, right before logging out. I was grinding on boars for a quest and a hunter asked me to help with 'Colossal Menace'. For those of you who havent done the quest it involves killing a bunch of Giants. So, I grouped up with the hunter and we headed to the Giant killing area. After killing the first Giant, the hunter dissapeared. Then I see a Giant get attacked but it immediatly dissapeared. I sent a message to the Hunter about what was happening, but I dont know if she saw the message. Eventually her pet shows up, but the hunter is still invisible. When I could see the pet I could see the Giant being attacked and I was getting quest completion. So, I kept at it. Final giant ended up killing the hunter (cause I couldnt see or target her) and then me. Sad After I ran to my corpse the hunter is visible again.

I'm pretty sure the hunter wasnt a chinese gold farmer or a hacker because she asked me to group with her. But I figure it must have been something like that to cause such a bad technical flaw. Ive never experienced something like that from WOW in several years of play.
Back to top Go down

Wierdest game lag ive ever had
Page 1 of 1