Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun with writing. A collective story project

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakutaku

Hakutaku

Fun with writing. A collective story project Empty
PostSubject: Fun with writing. A collective story project   Fun with writing. A collective story project Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:56 am

I thought this might be fun. I'm going to write one sentence to get us started. After that, you can post another sentance to further the story/poem/whatever it turns into. Please only post one sentance. Try to keep the sentance in the relative theme of what everyone else has written. For example: people have been writing about beautiful butterflies and you come in and write about slime mold. Doesn't make much sense. This doesn't mean you cant change the theme. All im saying is, try to be creative when you connect the butterflies and the slime mold. Twisted Evil

I'll start us off with a sentance I've been thinking about since its the rainy season here in Japan.

The rain struck the shutters like a smith's hammer striking his anvil.
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PostSubject: Re: Fun with writing. A collective story project   Fun with writing. A collective story project Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:59 pm

The harsh wind a siren song, beckoning all those who heard it to find shelter under it's onsluaght.
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

PostSubject: Re: Fun with writing. A collective story project   Fun with writing. A collective story project Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:57 pm

The Lightning raged upon the already rare shelter and thunder brought upon fear to it's victims.

(Hey I tried, and god are you guys good)
Back to top Go down
Hakutaku

Hakutaku

PostSubject: Re: Fun with writing. A collective story project   Fun with writing. A collective story project Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:20 pm

As the thunder ripples across the foothills, fire catches and begins to spread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun with writing. A collective story project   Fun with writing. A collective story project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun with writing. A collective story project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting Polygon Team :: General Chat :: Just About Anything-
Jump to: