Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG A FUCKING PUMPKIN!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agromag

Agromag

OMG A FUCKING PUMPKIN!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG A FUCKING PUMPKIN!!!   OMG A FUCKING PUMPKIN!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:49 am

thought id follow suit with a random topic name, and i personally think we should get a thread going with just random funny shit, anyway. im Agromag, warlock, new player, been with the guild since i started, and since it started, feel free to ask me for any help and if i can do it i will (note, i probably can't) other than that, look forward to meeting you all in game.
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PostSubject: Re: OMG A FUCKING PUMPKIN!!!   OMG A FUCKING PUMPKIN!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:50 am

A PUMPKIN?! WHERE?! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

PostSubject: Re: OMG A FUCKING PUMPKIN!!!   OMG A FUCKING PUMPKIN!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:16 am

AS long as the pumpkin stays away, I'm fine.

ZOMG, THA PUMPKIN... STAY AWAY! I DIN't HIT 70 YET! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE OF PUMPKIN ALLERGIES!(I feel like only the core guildies come in here and post often)
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PostSubject: Re: OMG A FUCKING PUMPKIN!!!   OMG A FUCKING PUMPKIN!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:29 am

Haha, yeah true but hey it might even be better like this, as we only have core guildies here, it makes for more relevant conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

PostSubject: Re: OMG A FUCKING PUMPKIN!!!   OMG A FUCKING PUMPKIN!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:47 am

Yup... the only good conversations come out of me and you... the subjects come out of the core guildies or random thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG A FUCKING PUMPKIN!!!   OMG A FUCKING PUMPKIN!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG A FUCKING PUMPKIN!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting Polygon Team :: Fighting Polygon Team :: Introductions-
Jump to: