Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pilgrimage: Journeying from one classic video game to another, earliest to latest, Atari to Nintendo, and embracing the culture of a generation.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

The Pilgrimage: Journeying from one classic video game to another, earliest to latest, Atari to Nintendo, and embracing the culture of a generation. Empty
PostSubject: The Pilgrimage: Journeying from one classic video game to another, earliest to latest, Atari to Nintendo, and embracing the culture of a generation.   The Pilgrimage: Journeying from one classic video game to another, earliest to latest, Atari to Nintendo, and embracing the culture of a generation. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:46 pm

Well, this is a pet project of mine, I intend to play through all the great games that helped shape what is now the culture we as gamers embrace, and along with a review, give background info, and also a link so that you can play the games yourself!

http://www.cypilg.blogspot.com/

enjoy, and feel free to comment! (aka, please do Razz)
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

The Pilgrimage: Journeying from one classic video game to another, earliest to latest, Atari to Nintendo, and embracing the culture of a generation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pilgrimage: Journeying from one classic video game to another, earliest to latest, Atari to Nintendo, and embracing the culture of a generation.   The Pilgrimage: Journeying from one classic video game to another, earliest to latest, Atari to Nintendo, and embracing the culture of a generation. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:03 pm

I've been wanting to do something of the sort, get the classics and play them myself. So I might tip in (If you consider Super Nintendo's Zelda and Super Metroid in those classics).

Meh, happy to know you are also wanting to do something of the sort.

Last edited by Nights on Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor Corrections)
Back to top Go down

The Pilgrimage: Journeying from one classic video game to another, earliest to latest, Atari to Nintendo, and embracing the culture of a generation.
Page 1 of 1