Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thinking about a twink

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

Thinking about a twink Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about a twink   Thinking about a twink Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:28 pm

Yeah... I am thinking of making some sort of lvl 29 twink rogue soon... have no clue how I'll get all his stuff, even less to lvl 29 -.-.

I'll probably start him once my Druid is around 50, and want to know if I should do it in our server... I could use some help(sometimes).

MEh, just wanted to see the reaction
Back to top Go down
Drad

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a twink   Thinking about a twink Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:18 am

yeah same im thinking of making a twink warrior. i dont know if i should just make it a lvl 19 twink coz i dont like lvling and i have a lvl 10 warrior so makes it easyer but im gonna start doing that when my mage is close to lvl 60 so i still have ime =P cyclops
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a twink   Thinking about a twink Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:36 am

I'm twinking a mage as well, so we'll see how we go with twink bg's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Nights

Nights

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a twink   Thinking about a twink Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:09 am

Yeah... we could all twink for 29 and do some guild Twinking BG's o.O What an idea ^_^

I'll also wait for my druid to be like 50 (give me a year :p) and then I'll work on him.
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a twink   Thinking about a twink Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:53 am

Nah twinking for 19 would be easier, cbf leveling to 29 to twink
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Nights

Nights

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a twink   Thinking about a twink Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:54 am

Dismeeir wrote:
Nah twinking for 19 would be easier, cbf leveling to 29 to twink

That would mean be up at like, midnight at my place to even compete in the fishing contest! I could make some mage 19 twink though instead of a hunter/rogue...
Back to top Go down
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a twink   Thinking about a twink Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:30 pm

Always wanted a priest twink. Guild twink BG's sound legendary so if this gets off the ground I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a twink   Thinking about a twink Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:23 pm

I seriously hope we could do twink bg`s eventually... I`ll probably go for a 19 Warrior, Pally, mage, lock, priest or druid... maybe Rogue and Hunter... but I would not have the fishing hat!
Back to top Go down
Hakutaku

Hakutaku

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a twink   Thinking about a twink Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:14 pm

If your going to twink make sure to do it on a server that your well established on. Your going to need friends/ money to run you through instances and guard you for fishing events. Then you start getting into the enchants. If you want to get serious about it. Then we need to hit at least lv 60 and start doing guild runs through the old instances for Enchanting stuff. Plus at 60 you can put spell thread and badge rewards on your twinks gear. Here is a good guide for caster twinks: http://www.wow-pro.com/general_guides/19_mage/warlock/priest_twink_guide Some of the stuff is the same for other lvl 19 and 29 twinks (Its hard to find something better than the fishing hat).
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a twink   Thinking about a twink Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:15 am

Hakutaku wrote:
If your going to twink make sure to do it on a server that your well established on. Your going to need friends/ money to run you through instances and guard you for fishing events. Then you start getting into the enchants. If you want to get serious about it. Then we need to hit at least lv 60 and start doing guild runs through the old instances for Enchanting stuff. Plus at 60 you can put spell thread and badge rewards on your twinks gear. Here is a good guide for caster twinks: http://www.wow-pro.com/general_guides/19_mage/warlock/priest_twink_guide Some of the stuff is the same for other lvl 19 and 29 twinks (Its hard to find something better than the fishing hat).

Trust me, IF I have to pull it off, I have connections. As for friends, I got a pair of lvl 70's on an alliance side, a 58 druid pal who has great connections (all 3 I know in RL) and well, this guild right here. I don't want to go all the way as in the fishing gear, that;s why I prefer lvl 29-ish twinks (can't do fishing on this server, it would be at like midnight here).
Back to top Go down
Hakutaku

Hakutaku

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a twink   Thinking about a twink Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:18 am

I've already got a sudo Priest twink on Barth. I have Engineering up to 150 and mostly good gear. I need enchants and spell thread stuff. Currently sit around 900 health un-buffed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a twink   Thinking about a twink Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about a twink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting Polygon Team :: General Chat :: Just About Anything-
Jump to: