Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event 1: Hogger Raid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

Event 1: Hogger Raid Empty
PostSubject: Event 1: Hogger Raid   Event 1: Hogger Raid Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:43 pm

Ok, since we dont have any high enough level players to do in guild competitions, I suggest we do a hogger raid!

HOGGER:

Race: Gnoll (Humanoid)
Level 11 Elite
Health: 660

Depending on how many we get, What we need to do is roll alliance char's (blech, I know) get them to level 4 or so, and then try to take out hogger. We'll need tanks, healers, and it will basically be like your average raid, only pint sized in level and gear.

Check out http://www.wowwiki.com/Hogger_%28tactics%29 for more info, though take into account we probably wont be getting 25 people, and will therefore be doing it at a higher level than 1.

Also, everyone needs to roll a gnome for hilarities sake.

The idea is that we do this on Thaurissan so that a) we dont have to delete our characters in order to do this and b) I can use an alliance alt to buy us a guild and a tabard and so on, and some low level greens.

So what do you guys say? Who's up for it? I'm going to be a lock, so from here as people sign up with interest, I'll list them below, and when we have enough people we can work out a date.

HOGGER RAID MEMBERS:
Dismeeir: Lock
Drad: Priest

Last edited by Dismeeir on Wed May 07, 2008 7:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Drad

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: Hogger Raid   Event 1: Hogger Raid Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:37 pm

hey yeah that sounds cool ill be a healer drad- priest
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: Hogger Raid   Event 1: Hogger Raid Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:24 am

I actually find it pretty decent. I might participate, depending if I can get on or not. I volunteer to be a healer (Priest/Pally/Druid if we have HoT's by then).

I also have a 17 (Drainei)mage on The Venture Co. with some lvl 70 RL friends, so if you can't do it with yout alt on thaurassian, I can cover you there.
Back to top Go down
Synnapsis

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: Hogger Raid   Event 1: Hogger Raid Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:13 pm

I'll be up for it. ( I killed hogger easily, dont know whats the fuss is about scratch )
I was going to say i'll be heals but if we have enough ill go something dps like mage or rouge, or if you need a tank i could try that.
Back to top Go down
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: Hogger Raid   Event 1: Hogger Raid Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:20 pm

I'm up for it. Should be fun seeing a mini raid =D I think I'll go a rouge if we're picking gnomes. Let us know when we're ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: Hogger Raid   Event 1: Hogger Raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event 1: Hogger Raid
Page 1 of 1