Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1000g of guild tab goodness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

1000g  of guild tab goodness Empty
PostSubject: 1000g of guild tab goodness   1000g  of guild tab goodness Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:58 am

Well we got our tab a while back, and now we need 1000g. Since we arent really struggling for space with our GB atm, and our current generation of 60+ are scrambling for mount money, just put a little bit every now and again in so that people can grepair in a pinch. Good stuff guys, good luck with you mounts (god knows I need it Razz)

Last edited by Dismeeir on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

PostSubject: Re: 1000g of guild tab goodness   1000g  of guild tab goodness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:01 am

We are slowly getting there. Hopefully as we level up we'll be able to raise the gold in no time. Really looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

PostSubject: Re: 1000g of guild tab goodness   1000g  of guild tab goodness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:26 pm

If only I was as rich as my avatar... which can be though as his mug being like a beggar.... I am broke!

(Money for the poor?)
Back to top Go down
Drad

PostSubject: Re: 1000g of guild tab goodness   1000g  of guild tab goodness Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:21 am

i just got a finish paying someone back and then ill start giving gold to the gb king
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

PostSubject: Re: 1000g of guild tab goodness   1000g  of guild tab goodness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:04 am

Dismeeir wrote:
Fantastic stuff guys, we got the second tab! check out the rules on the guild rules forum to see the changes, how it affects you etc.

NOW:

FIVE HUNDRED GOOOOOOOLD

No easy feat I'm sure. As of now I'm currently more than happy with out GB situation, but as per usual, any spare change you have lying about is appreciated, after the tab buying our GB is a bit poor and we dont have the usual privelige of clicking that magical "guild funds repair button" that seemingly repairs our stuff for free Razz

Don't use that button... and if you want the bank to fill up, just tell me and I'll get the easiest of my ideas, the lottery in action!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000g of guild tab goodness   1000g  of guild tab goodness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000g of guild tab goodness
Page 1 of 1