Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more) Empty
PostSubject: Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more)   Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:43 pm

Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more) WoWScrnShot_052508_201602

what you can't see here was the level 21 Nelf hunter that stood between us and the town of Astranaar, who got weak legs and turned at the last second, shortly before being 1-shotted by blink. After this was a relative steamroll of the town and taking out the flightmaster without anyone dying, despite two of our raiders being in their low fifties (and one of them being namesakingly called "Agromag") after this, blink stuck around for a while to one shot those who had the sheer gaul to fly to Astranaar whilst we went our seperate ways. Good stuff guys, lots of fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

PostSubject: Re: Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more)   Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:36 pm

Very Happy I almost felt sorry for the 23 druid and 24 mage who were trying to quest together, only to get taken out with a single multi shot. Great fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Hakutaku

Hakutaku

PostSubject: Re: Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more)   Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:53 pm

I'm sorry I missed it. Next time I'll be there do drop some Moonfire Spam. cheers
Back to top Go down
Exablo

PostSubject: The Joys of a PVP server   Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:37 pm

That Raid was awesome. sometime when there are lots of us on we will have to raid somewhere more excititng or everyone get to 70 and we will find heaps more to raid stormwind lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

PostSubject: Re: Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more)   Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:53 pm

Stormwind Raid, now that would be awesome. I never liked that city (could never find the meat vendor). I'm putting this on my to do list once I hit 70.
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

PostSubject: Re: Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more)   Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:27 pm

Blinkdeath wrote:
Stormwind Raid, now that would be awesome. I never liked that city (could never find the meat vendor). I'm putting this on my to do list once I hit 70.

OF course, I have the same thing (to do list when I hit 70)

Unfortunately, i have another to do list with 1 line

"GET TO 70!"

That is real hard -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more)   Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astranaar got hurt a little bit (and then a little bit more)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting Polygon Team :: Fighting Polygon Team :: Guild Events-
Jump to: