Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kara Dates?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

Kara Dates? Empty
PostSubject: Kara Dates?   Kara Dates? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:52 pm

Been thinking we need some kind roster or something to decide on a date that is suitable for everyone. Let us know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Sephico

Sephico

Kara Dates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Dates?   Kara Dates? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:29 am

Yeah I think this is a good idea blink. We need to have a couple of days a week for raids imho so that its we can get the most people to come or to finish off runs that went late or something.

A lot of people seem to be able to show up on wednesday, so it seems like a good idea to keep that date. Friday and Saturday night would seem good but I can imagine that many people would have other social type things that do not involve the internet going on (myself included) so if we choose to use one of those nights, we better only use one. I dont know about other people, but times like sunday or saturday morning or afternoon are great for me. If we can actually have runs during the day that would probably be much more effective. The other time I was thinking about was thrusday nights. I could also probably pull that off.

I think we really need two nights though. People seem to get too tired by the end of a kara run and someone is always typing GOGO in raid chat b4 every boss it seems.... =_= .

So if people want to mark down whatever times mentioned above sound good to them for raids, please do so. Other then that, if anyone has a time they'd like to propose, please do that as well. We're pretty lucky that in this guild everyone is roughly on the same time regardless of where they are living, I know in my old American guild there was a couple of times I was starting a raid at 3 and even 4am ... which is never very fun.

Also I really think everyone has to get guild calender, super important, so people who log in at random times during the week can see what is going on and when. If we all get it then Dis or som1 else, I dont care, can update the raid times we're aiming for.

The other thing I would propose is that we try to fill out our guild roster, last night it was super obvious that we're too dependent on seeing certain people show up or else we're screwed. Try to find decent members to join, even better try to ninja people from other guilds that are at our progression lvl. Kara guilds form and break up fast so ninjaing people isn't that hard if som1 is buttsore that they didn't get the fist piece of t4 they ever saw drop.

Comon guys! We got to get kinda, somewhat, committed to this so we can see all our members gear up asap. We got decent people in this guild we should definitely be able to hit ZA and Gruuls in a couple of weeks.

Ok I'll stop talking now... please, people propose times that they'd like to raid, I really wanna finish kara this week yeah?

EDIT: Soz i just realized I said Gruul's in a few weeks obviously that can't happen since we have trouble getting 10 people; 25 isn't even a chance in hell. So lets aim for ZA in a couple of weeks. I want a bear mount yeah?
Back to top Go down
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

Kara Dates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Dates?   Kara Dates? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:18 pm

Sephico wrote:
We need to have a couple of days a week for raids imho so that its we can get the most people to come or to finish off runs that went late or something. I think we really need two nights. Also I really think everyone has to get guild calender. I would propose is that we try to fill out our guild roster.

hmm... after last nights kara run it as seph says, definitely clear that we are far too reliant on certain people to show up for the run to be successful. This is going to take a little more commitment on our part if we hope to advance as a guild. We really need to get a few things in order as soon as possible. A day or two to towards the recruitment of new members (tanks, healers mainly) is one thing I think we should really consider. We need to aim to have at least a first and second string for kara imo. A guild calendar and roster are a must.

I'm going to start a new post on the forums for people to fill in their desired availability for future raids. I'll be spamming this in guild chat for the next few days so make sure you post.

On a side note, we really need to remember that some of our current and most important raid members like Mal and Seph here are already geared enough to be moving on from kara. The whole point of them still running with us is that we gear ourselves up so we can advance together as a guild. I feel like I'm wasting there time when we only get through half a run with people dropping out all over the place Sad. I really don't think that we can afford to lose these members. We need to get this together for the polygons sake Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kara Dates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Dates?   Kara Dates? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kara Dates?
Page 1 of 1