Fighting Polygon Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting Polygon Team

Guild Forum for Fighting Polygon Team on the Barthilas server of WoW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class) Empty
PostSubject: Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class)   Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:47 am

Kinda wanted to gather up info on this so we can better assest our target's in a PvP situation.

For example, Rogues eat mages alive but have some problems vs. warriors
Just like warriors eat hunters but hate casters... probably more mages... but locks too.

Help me figure out the rest so I can have a better target assesment during plans and you know who to look for in bg's
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PostSubject: Re: Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class)   Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:01 am

Warlocks
|
|
\ /
Everything Else
|
|
\/
Healadins

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Drad

PostSubject: Re: Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class)   Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:21 am

news just in mages rape anything that moves i was just camping to lvl 46 warriors lol king

man i cant beat druids -_-
Back to top Go down
Nights

Nights

Location : Somewhere in the middle of nowhere(Canada is not nowhere!)

PostSubject: Re: Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class)   Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:02 am

Dismeeir wrote:
Warlocks
|
|
\ /
Everything Else
|
|
\/
Healadins

Very Happy

Unfortunately... you are probably right... except for Rogues stunlock>Locks>everything else(after death o.O)

Drad wrote:

news just in mages rape anything that moves i was just camping to lvl 46 warriors lol

man i cant beat druids -_-

GO DRUIDS! Clothies are our breakfast, lunch, and mages and priests are our dinner, with hunters as a good snack.

Rogues, some smart lock's and other smart people offer us with food poisoning!
Back to top Go down
Hakutaku

Hakutaku

PostSubject: Re: Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class)   Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:18 pm

Druids are probably the wierdest class in the rocks, paper, scissors that is wow. The classes were good at change dramatically due to our spec.

Generally mages = free PK and hunters are next to impossible. As feral I personally have had good luck agains warriors, mages, rogues, and locks (if I get the jump on them). The hardest classes for me to fight are priests, paladins, and hunters. Now that shaman have instant ghost wolf they can be a bit of a pain.

Ive heard balance druids eat locks for breakfast. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blinkdeath

Blinkdeath

PostSubject: Re: Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class)   Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:04 am

As a hunter I find that the hardest fights are those against the big healers (resto shaman/druid and the healadins). Mages and Priests are no trouble for a BM spec and rogues are most often the easiest class to beat. We tend to come off even with locks and it's almost always a tough fight. As for a fight against a fellow hunter...well can't say I've dueled many hunters worth remembering, it's usually the little kids or the idiots behind the keyboard, which makes it hard to test your skill against them.
Back to top Go down
Dismeeir
Admin
Dismeeir

PostSubject: Re: Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class)   Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:53 pm

I hate going up against hunters so much. Every other class I've no qualms with but when I see a hunter running to me in a BG, I seek help.
Back to top Go down
https://fptg.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class)   Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class circles (The anti class and best meal of each class)
Page 1 of 1